A Rare Glimpse

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My street at the bottom, Lake Ontario right behind the building and gazebo mid-picture, snow-covered park in the foreground.

Lake Ontario in the background, Murney Tower (red-topped fortress), park in foreground where foxes were frolicking in the snow.

Kingston General Hospital behind the trees, King Street and cars.

So I finally have a chance to post some of my own pictures. I decided to get a digital camera over Christmas (thanks to my parents and siblings for that!!). I wanted to get a really nice digital SLR...but that's out of my price range, and I still have a fully functional 35mm SLR anyways. Now I just need to find a darkroom...

These three pics are the view from my window yesterday. It's stunning especially at sunset, and just as beautiful at sunrise. I'll have to get a few shots of those times at some point. I also saw what looked like a pair of foxes frolicking in the snow at 1am in the morning last week! A little bit of rural wildlife right in the heart of K-town. How amazing is that!